harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] a question about JIRA H3253
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:52:46 GMT
My thought was that if we have a JIRA related "discussion" on the list, the
intent is possibly to invite more comments, not just from the submitter and
reviewer. If one feels that this broader participation or interest is
necessary, it may be a good idea for whoever posts it on the list to add a
few words to provide some context and background on the problem, which
should not be hard to do. Otherwise, the discussion stays closed.