harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] Gregory, please stop committing patches to the threading subsystem for now
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:46:32 GMT
oops.  My mistake.  I misread Nathan's email.  Restricting access is rather
drastic and awkward.   I hope we don't have to do this. We need a small
group of engineers who are working on threading.  And the work needs to be
completely contained within the apache communication channels.

--
Weldon Washburn