harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][threading] Gregory, please stop committing patches to the threading subsystem for now
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:00:59 GMT
Gregory,
Please stop committing patches to the threading subsystem.  I really need
time to look at patches such as H3504 before they are committed.
All,
This really highlights an issue that needs solving.  We now need to
determine a very short list of Harmony VM engineers who will work on the
threading subsystem.  The top priority is fixing basic design problems with
the existing drlvm Thread Manager.  I think this short list is Peter
Novodvorsky, Pavel Rebriy and myself.  We will use a combination of
dev@harmony for decisons and irc freenode.net/harmony for interactive
discussions.

--
Weldon Washburn