harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build-alert] do I need to rollback H3413?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:02:55 GMT

I don't completely understand  the messages that are sent to
alerts@harmony@apache.org.  Below is the first few lines of a message sent
recently.  It says H3413 is causing build failure.  I will rollback if this
is indeed the case.  So far, I have been unable to reproduce this failure on
my single CPU 32-bit laptop running winxp servicepack 2.  Some questions and

I assume cruise control is only running 32-bit windows at this point.  It
seems the alerts emails do not specifically mention win32.  They only
mention windows and nothing about 32/64.

Is anyone else seeing this failure?  If true, is it intermittant?  Are you
running on a multiprocessor?

Ant Error Message:

C:\cruise\trunk\cc\projects\classlib\trunk\build.xml:167: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
C:\cruise\trunk\cc\projects\classlib\trunk\make\build-test.xml:138: There
were test crashes: