harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][classloader] classloader.StressLoader hangs on my 2-cpu Linux box. Does anyone else see this problem?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:50:42 GMT
I would submit a JIRA if I had a specific bug to report.  The situation is
that the StressLoader test hangs in file LogLoader.java at the following
line:

InputStream is = ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(path);

It seems to be aggrevated by all the threads that execute the above code.

For now, I plan to put this test on my local Linux excludes list and go back
to committing patches.

--
Weldon Washburn