harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][threading] questions about H3288
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:07:36 GMT
Salikh,

I applied all three of your patches in H3288.  Several of the mods are stale
and out of date.  I fixed all the problem mods and got a clean compile.  Is
it worthwhile for me to post a patch file containing the latest "rebased"
version of 3288 to JIRA?

I also tried running "build test" and hit:
       [cc] test_native_fat_monitor.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more
multiply defined symbols found

Are you currently working on fixing the above problems?  What remains to be
finished to get H3288 in commitable shape?

Thanks
              Weldon