harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][threading] JIRA H3065/H3231 -- how about a discussion on the relationship between these two patches?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:12:31 GMT
H3231 mentions that it may no longer be possible to use the "initial-exec"
compile option on Linux if the TLS inlining from H3065 is committed.  Is
anyone looking at this issue?  I would hate to commit a TLS inlining mod
that subsequently needs to be reversed to accomodate "initial-exec".
I suggest all parties working on H3065 and H3231 to discuss the issues on
the dev list before adding any more patches to JIRA.

--
Weldon Washburn