harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] regression test run failed on Win/Lnx platforms due to H2086 test
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 05:23:32 GMT

> Actually, I don't understand the idea of test H2086.
> When the package name was added to test it started to fail due to "No
> tests found". When the test was converted to junit format (according
> to readme.txt) it started to fail with message:
>
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.594 sec

Vladimir,
Thanks for chasing this down.  I looked at the regression report sent by
nomail@intel.com.  From this email, I got the impression that something
completely unrelated to H2086 was not loading.  Let me know if we need to
rollback H2086.  Sorry for the confusion.

Testcase: test(org.apache.harmony.drlvm.tests.regression.h2086.Test):

--
Weldon Washburn