harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drvm][jit] Jitrino.opt with no optimizations
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:31:00 GMT
Maxim,

Please use '-Xem:opt' mode to force compilation by Jitrino.OPT only. You may
turn off high-level optimizations by removing 'optimizer' pass from the '
jit.CS_OPT.path' property definition in bin/default/opt.emconf:

-XDjit.CS_OPT.path=opt_init,translator,optimizer,hir2lir,codegen

Thus you'll get almost unoptimized HIR after translator (almost because some
optimizations such as constant and copy propagation are still performed in
translator) and unoptimized LIR after hir2lir pass.

Pavel