harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][tesing]run modes for DRLVM tests
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 06:49:00 GMT

> Yes, I'll update the CC to run tests in 4 modes (int+jet+jit+opt).
> Should we add the server mode to CC testing? If yes the exclude lists
> for this mode should be added.

It would be nice because the server mode is the most powerful in terms of
performance and includes more JIT optimizations than any other mode. Let's
CC tests the following modes: int, jet, default, opt, server. I think this
won't make a single CC run much longer. Will you take care of the initial
exclude-list for this mode?

Thank you,
Pavel