harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Kalpak Gadre <kalpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][xml] update to xerces 2.9.0
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:18:31 GMT

> Thanks Kalpak -- perhaps you can take a look at the Ant scripts that
> bring in the Xerces dependencies and submit a patch (via JIRA) for
> upgrading to 2.9.0.  If everything is working now then we can commit it.
>
> Regards,
> Tim

I have looked at the properties and the ant scripts where we specify this.

Only question I have is what do I give as download URL? Is there any
standard place where we copy these files before we give reference URL
or should I give the download URL as Xerces standard download location?

Thanks,

Kalpak