harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Cao <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing] classlib test tests.api.java.net.SocketPermissionTest failed on x86_64
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:41:09 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

I've run the test on DRLVM/IBMVME/Red Hat Linux x86_64 at r515959 and
see no failure in tests.api.java.net.SocketPermissionTest.

Looking more deeply into the test code, maybe it is due to
spseroom04.cps. maps to the IP address "192.168.99.99" on your side. If
it is possible, you may change this IP mapping and let 192.168.99.99  be
an unresolved address for temporary solution. And I'll provide a
corresponding patch soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

--
Regards,

Ruth Cao
China Software Development Lab, IBM