harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Cao <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] today’s failures of classlib tests on Linux to investigate
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 00:31:42 GMT
Hi Gregory,

Thanks so much for the detailed analysis. And I finally reproduce this
failure on my side since setting up the environment takes a lot of time :-(

I modified the findError method when fixing Harmony-2387, in which the
hysock_connect_with_timeout has a bug. I added this entry since the
getsockopt method returns a error code of zero when it indicates success.

Now it seems that this schema does not apply to everything. May you pls
revert this change? And I'll provide a new patch for Harmony-2387. Sorry
for any inconvenience caused.

Besides, I wonder why this failure does not happen on IBMVME/Linux,
sometimes even cannot reproduce on DRLVM/Linux32. I'll also take a
closer look. Thanks a lot.

--
Regards,

Ruth Cao