harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Cao <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] today’s failures of classlib tests on Linux to investigate
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 05:15:10 GMT
Hello Vladimir,

I also run all tests on r515079, DRLVM/RHEL4.x86_64, but only found
org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.JarFileTest crash. Then I
revert the change of r514596 back and still have the crash.

It seems to me that I cannot reproduce the failure you mentioned. Would
you pls give more information on this issue? Thanks.

--
Regards,

Ruth Cao
China Software Development Lab, IBM