harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ruth Cao <ruoshe...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][security] incorrect assertion in tests.api.java.security.PermissionCollectionTest?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:55:27 GMT
Hi all,

When I'm looking at the exclude lists in the security module, I've found
that the test_impliesLjava_security_Permission method in
t.a.j.security.PermissionCollectionTest fails on both RI and Harmony.
Looking more deeply into the code, I think the main reason may be that
the 'coucou.FileAccess' class does not contain certain permission. Thus,
the result string on both RI and Harmony is 'false, false, false', which
does not equal to the assertion.

Is it just a test case code problem or does it need more configuration
to run this PermissionCollectionTest? Can any security guru give me some
advice or suggestion? Thanks a lot.