harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] H3288 -- the mods look great. Is it ready to commit?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:37:59 GMT
This is the set of patches for replacing APR thread constructs with
PThread constructs, correct?

I don't have any objections to doing this, but I did have a question
about the removal of the all APR thread constructs. The patch doesn't
seem to remove all APR thread references, but indicates that this is
being completed, what's the status on that?

I think that this patch simplifies things, but I want to make sure we
also get the full benefit of not having to manage the APR memory pools
and eliminate the seemingly unused overhead.