harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [doc][website]do we need section numeration within pages?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:47:45 GMT
Dear all,
I've noticed that certain [1]&[2] pages have numerated sections, and
certain [3]&[4] don't.
IMHO, section numeration makes navigation easier. For the sake of
convenience, you can just say "see section 2.5" instead of saying the
section name that is probably too long.
I'd like to ask you whether we need section numeration within pages, or
not.
Could we get rid of this site inconsistency somehow? I'd like to, but I
do not insist. :)
What's your opinion?
If you do not mind, I volunteer to fix this inconsistency.
Feel free to express your ideas! Your feedback is very welcome!

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/developers_guide.html
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/roadmap.html
[3] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/awt.html
[4] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/JVMTI-PopFrame.html