harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][website]do we need section numeration within pages?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:57:13 GMT
Alexey,
Thanks a lot for demonstrating interest in this issue!
>I think that all longish pages should have the table, e.g. roadmap [2]
>lacks it.
+1. If there are no objections, I can add tables of content to longish
pages, such as [2]&[5]

>>From maintenance POV, it would be nice to provide automated
>numbering rather than hardcode the digits as a part of contents.
+1. I'll make a research to find the most appropriate solution to this
problem.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/developers_guide.html
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/roadmap.html
[3] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/awt.html