harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm][doc] fix comments in vmcore external interface headers <was:RE: [doxygen][doc] commenting bkms draft published on wiki>
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:50:25 GMT
Alexey,
HARMONY-3284 really incorporates HARMONY-3180. I haven't seen this
before. Thanks.
BTW, I've also noticed that the patch from HARMONY-3180 has much in
common with HARMONY-2814 patches editing doc.properties, the mainpage
and build.xml. Do you know that?

Best regards,
Sveta

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Varlamov [mailto:alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 3:23 PM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: Re: [drlvm][doc] fix comments in vmcore external interface
headers <was:RE: [doxygen][doc] commenting bkms draft published on wiki>

Sveta,
Have you seen HARMONY-3180 ([drlvm][doc] Improved portlib docs)?
It should address some of HARMONY-3284 items.

--
Alexey

http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/doxygen/intf/html/index.ht

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Doxygen_Docs_Look%26Feel_Improvements