harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [drlvm][doc] fix comments in vmcore external interface headers <was:RE: [doxygen][doc] commenting bkms draft published on wiki>
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:09:32 GMT
Dear all,

Many source header files for generating readable Doxygen
reference materials [10] lack ample and well-formatted comments. Our aim
is to get easily readable, complete and useful reference for DRLVM
Interface Reference and Java class library reference.
In this connection, I've opened the following JIRAs including
suggestions on improving Doxygen output. Would be great if you could
find time to look through them and provide patches. The code commenting
BKMs [11] can be useful.

    Covers VM_Common interface header files

    Covers VM_JIT and VM_EM interface header files

    Covers VM_Interpreter interface header files

    Covers VM_GC interface and VM_Thread interface header files

    Covers JNI and JVMTI interface header files

    Covers Execution manager external interface headers

    Covers Thread manager external interface headers

    Covers Garbage collector and Execution engine external interface
headers

    Covers OS portability layer external interface

Best regards,
Sveta

[10]
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/doxygen/intf/html/index.ht