harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r520804 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni: make/exclude.common make/exclude.linux.x86_64.drl make/exclude.windows.x86_64.drl src/test/java/tests/api/java/net/MulticastSocketTest.java
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:25:54 GMT
Things become more interesting. With my current firewall configuration
it passes on IBM VME and fails on DRLVM (on Linux). :-/

Stacktraces:
---
test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface:
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Did not get expected exception
when joining for second time on same interface at
tests.api.java.net.MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface(MulticastSocketTest.java:557)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)

test_leaveGroupLjava_net_InetAddress
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Failed to throw exception
leaving non-member group at
tests.api.java.net.MulticastSocketTest.test_leaveGroupLjava_net_InetAddress(MulticastSocketTest.java:595)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
---

Guess this is not a firewall issue. Some problems with luni natives -
DatagramSocketImpl doesn't throw required exception? Any ideas?

Regards,

> I've tested on Windows and Linux behind our firewalls.
> And I believe that CC machines are behind the firewall too.
>
> SY, Alexey
>
> 2007/3/22, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com>:
> > Well, I've just tried to run this test on my Windows laptop with
> > direct connection to internet - everything works just fine. So I
> > believe this was a firewall problem indeed. IMO it worths mentioning
> > somewhere on Wiki and / or site.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > 2007/3/22, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com>:
> > > Hi Alexei,
> > > 3 Multicast IP addresses were used in this tests. so you should set
> > > all of them as ACCPET( 224.0.0.3, 224.0.0.4 and 224.1.2.3) into your
> > > iptables.

At least on

JEditorPane.createEditorKitForContentType() uses wrong classloader"

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD