harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][net] URLClassLoader findResource() problem
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:09:16 GMT
Hi Elena,

Elena Semukhina wrote:
> I attached another patch to the JIRA. Could you evaluate it please?

Thank you for the patch! I've made two corrections:
1. I've moved encoding of the resource name from findResourceImpl() to
the private method targetURL(). So this should fix other potential
bugs of the same kind - if "jar:" scheme is used for example.
2. The set of non-encoded characters was also changed from
URI.allLegal to (URI.someLegal + "/@") as it is done in URI itself for
parsing paths. Seems URI.allLegal contains characters like '[' and ']'
that should be encoded indeed. At least RI encodes it in this case.

Updated version was committed at the revision 521709.

Elena Semukhina wrote (in JIRA):
> I attached the second naive patch which solves the problem.

I'd like to say here that "naive" patches to *tests* are also highly
welcome. :) I've spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to extract a
minimal test case.

With Best Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,