harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [awt] gl DLL for windows 200?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:36:45 GMT
Well, I see. But the current scheme for exclude lists' names is:
exclude.${hy.os}.${hy.arch}.${hy.test.vm.name}

So the last portion of the name is "hy.test.vm.name" - (originally)
the name of JVM to be run. In fact, if we like to add special support
for Windows 2000 we can encapsulate it in "hy.os" property. It is
"windows" for all windows platforms currently. However, it seems
Windows 2K can be detected through ant's condition:
<os name="Windows 2000">
since System.getProperty("os.name") returns "Windows 2000", at least
on all modern version of RI :) [1]. This way, we may choose some value
like "win2000" or "windows2k" and the resulted exclude list name will
look like:
exclude.windows2k.x86.ibm

Thoughts?

[1] http://tolstoy.com/samizdat/sysprops-windows.html