harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][awt] exclude lists cleanup
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:29:44 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I've discovered that a lot of tests from our AWT exclude
lists are passing tests indeed. We have an old JIRA describing this
problem – HARMONY-1979. So two days ago I've started a big exclude
list cleanup process and just have finished it – see the revision
518922. According to JUnit report now we have +292 enabled tests on
Windows and +166 on Linux. However, regardless of the fact that I've
tested everything many times on DLRVM & IBM VME on Linux 32/ Windows
32 it may happen that some of enabled tests will fail / crash on the
configurations that differ from mine. Hope CC will alert us if this is
the case. Please note that I didn't check 64bit builds due the lack of
time. Just assumed the all tests that fail on Linux 32 will fail on
Linux 64 as well.

In other words, new AWT unit tests failures are possible. It is
normal. Please feel free to send your complaints to this thread. :)

Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

View raw message