harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][testing] what is default behavior for intermittently failed tests exclude lists?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:47:36 GMT
As far as I understand Vladimir's question was should we include
intermittently failed test by default and exclude them only if a
special switch is given or vice versa. I.e. about the build switch
semantics. Personally I don't care. Just be prepared to possible
failures and ready to run recently donated script :)

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD