harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing] HARMONY-2895 - non-bug difference?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 10:18:43 GMT
Yeah, but you probably mean the Harmony code, right? This does not
prevent the situation when users will expect NPE after passing null.
BTW I can say I've already seen several places in Harmony code there
NPE (or some other exception) is thrown just because RI throws it;
corresponding parameters also weren't used in code. We may add a
comment like
// throw NPE just to be compatible with RI
or something like it in such cases.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,