harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] JUnit AWT TestRunner: menu should disappear after pressing "ALT" key
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:02:03 GMT
Hi Andrey,

We've agreed to be compatible with RI as much as possible. But in case
if differences are minimal and not covered by the spec and if we have
to change fundamental concepts of our AWT architecture to be able to
fix these differences then I vote for leaving things as it is and file
NBD.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,