harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][nio_char]Suggest to rename the ConcreteCharsetTest.java
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:16:35 GMT
Hi all,

the ConcreteCharsetTest is an abstract class which extends
junit.framework.TestCase. It was inherited by several test classes in
the same package. This class itself can not be run as a junt testcase,
but we include all the classes as TestCase which ends with *Test* in
our build script. I think that's why it is in the exclude list. so, it
is reasonable to rename it to AbstractCharsetTestCase or whatever
rather than put it in the exclude list.

if no one objects, I'll provide a patch for this refactor.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM