harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][winx86][build][gc_gen] pls fix gc_gen build on windows/em64t
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:01:02 GMT
On Monday 19 March 2007 20:54 Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> Is there any general guideline on how we are porting __asm ?

The general guideline is to use what the target platform supports. Not all of
them support inline assembly, so on such platforms we have to use pure asm
files included into compilation fileset "asm.fileset". You can take a look at
how it is defined in VM's build files in build/make/components/vm.

--
Gregory