harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][winx86][build][gc_gen] pls fix gc_gen build on windows/em64t
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:28:05 GMT
On Monday 19 March 2007 15:18 Xiao-Feng Li wrote:
> Have you any build guide for Win64? Thanks,

Well harmony should build on it out of the box. You will need MSVC 2005
because only it supports compiling for x86_64 code. One issue with it is that
location of msvcr80.dll is not c:\windows\system32, it usually resides
somewhere in c:\windows\WinSxS or in MSVC 2005 installation directory. So you
will probably have to correct the property value msvcr.url.x86_64 in
classlib's depends.properties.

--
Gregory