harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code 2007 coming
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:50:44 GMT
On the 0x29B day of Apache Harmony Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
> What ended up happening with this?

I hope some committer can become a "formal" mentor and introduce our
list of projects to the ASF list. Actual metors will rise from the
community (me, for example, on the JIT projects, and Mikhail would
probably be glad to lead some directions)

But no comitter expressed any interest. Which is sad.

Guys, Harmony still has a chance to participate, but needs to do it ASAP.

--
Egor Pasko