harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] where is a link to the j9 download?
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:04:08 GMT
Thanks Geir.

I think it might be good to also change the bit that says

"*For class library development*, you will need a compatible VM, such as
DRLVM or IBM virtual machine (the latter available under a non-open source,
binary evaluation license)."

That's  in the section just below where you added the new link.  Maybe it
could be changed to something like this (below)?

"*For class library development*, you will need a compatible VM."

Sian