harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] where is a link to the j9 download?
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:40:09 GMT
The Eclipse page also mentions the IBM VM although it doesn't say where to
get it from (I think it used to...)
http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/dev_eclipse.html  Would it be good
to mention the JRockit VM on the same page and provide a link to the "Other
Projects" page?

> done - I added info on the "Other Projects" page for both JRockit and J9
>
> On Feb 8, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Oliver Deakin wrote:
>
> > Thanks Tim - I had the link I sent stored in my browser, but the
> > one you have supplied is the right one to use.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Oliver
> >
> > Tim Ellison wrote:

> >> Maybe better to link to the preamble rather than the download site:
> >>
> >>   http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/harmony
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Tim

> > --
> > Oliver Deakin
> > Unless stated otherwise above:
> > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
> > number 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour,
> > Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

Sian January

--
Unless stated otherwise above: