harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] [luni] Testing Https persistent connections
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:04:14 GMT
Hello,

I have been working on implementing persistent Http connections (see
HARMONY-617) and I think I've got it working.  I have written quite a few
tests for Http, but I'm having trouble writing tests for Https connections.
This is partly because Harmony does not yet have a cacerts file, but I'm
also having difficulty adapting the existing tests to test for persistence
because the test server isn't set up for multiple requests.  Is there anyone
around who worked on these tests originally who might be able to help me?
The class is org.apache.harmony.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.
HttpsURLConnectionTest.

Thanks very much,

Sian