harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Ignoring Sun command line options?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:47:52 GMT
+1
Actually I thought we already agreed we should support this format,
and I even promised to fix this. So thanks for the reminder :)

Yet there might be a problem to detect if an option is not supported,
as VM core knows nothing about options consumed by other components
(as gc or jit) and not able to validate them. But this is a separate
problem...

--
Alexey