harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] correct run of one test case
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:03:25 GMT
This is also applicable to api vs injected tests, the worst case is
security module which has all 4 types. I'd prefer this to be fixed.

E.g. via adding extra step to detect if the specified test really
belongs to a suite and skipping the run otherwise. Yet not sure what
to do if no such test ever ;)

--
Alexey