harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony enabling at Windows / x86_64
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:48:09 GMT
Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> In my previous letter I was talking about HARMONY-3188 - the classlib
> part of the patch. As far as I understand Gregory is currently working
> on the DRLVM part. So we will have a full set soon.

It looks like classlib build has to embed manifests into DLL and EXE
files with command like this for EXE

mt.exe -manifest $1.manifest -outputresource:$1;#1

and

mt.exe -manifest $1.manifest -outputresource:$1;#2

is the name of the EXE/DLL file. Without this launcher doesn't start and
DLL files cannot be loaded.

Also could you please update svn:ignore properties in classlib to ignore
all those manifests, vc80.pdb files and new dependency files.

--
Gregory