harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Harmony enabling at Windows / x86_64
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:26:29 GMT
Ivan Zvolsky wrote:
> I have also put my efforts with drlvm building to HARMONY-3196. The patch
> makes drlvm buildable on windows/em64t (and shouldn't break building on
> other platforms).
>
> It still has some things to do, which I described in subtasks for
> HARMONY-3196.

I looked at the patches and I have a question. You've added amd64
architecture in some select statements in the build along with em64t
flag. I thought that from the build point they are equivalent, and
build.arch property is defined in build.xml for all kinds of arch
(x86_64, em64t, amd64) to be equal to "em64t". Why add another flag in
build files?

--
Gregory