harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Liang" <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] How to configure Eclipse to refer to the jars in "depends"
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 03:58:11 GMT
Yes. it's good to put jetty JAR into deploy/build/test. Thanks a lot.

Now I have several questions:

1) How to  refer to the jars in "deploy/build/test"?
As Paulex suggested, defining another Class Variable "HDK_HOME" may be
a good option. But there may be problems for support.jar. Because if
you also check out the support project, you will have duplicate
support in build path: one is added through Class Variable, another
one is in Plug-in dependencies.

2) Do you think we shall put luni-kernel-stubs.jar and
security-kernel-stubs.jar into deploy/build instead of
deploy/jdk/jre/lib/boot/?

Any suggestion? Thank a lot.

Best regards,
Richard