harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Liang" <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] How to configure Eclipse to refer to the jars in "depends"
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:16:30 GMT
Hello All,

I'm going to write/enable some jetty based test cases for luni. And
now there is a question in Eclipse. To compile the jetty based test
cases, I have to add the jetty jars into luni's classpath. But the
jetty jars are put into "depends" folder. To avoid using absolute
path, I suggest we define a Classpath Variable "HARMONY_DEPENDS" which
refers to "depends", then we use this Classpath Variable to look for
the jars. The .classpath will contain entry like:

<classpathentry kind="var" path="HARMONY_DEPENDS/jars/jetty/jetty-6.0.0.jar"/>

But the problem of this option is that Eclipse users have to define
the "HARMONY_DEPENDS" manually when they set up a new Eclipse
environment.

Any comments/suggestion? Thanks a lot

Best regards,
--