harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM VM reports 1.4.2 support instead of 1.5
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 03:30:31 GMT
Hi, Zakharov:
     Currently IBM VME's property does claim that it only support 1.4, but I
believe it will be fixed in the next release.
     If it is urgent, I can give you a System.class which works around
it. But excuse me for needing several days, since the code is in my office
and I am having Chinese New year.:)

    Good luck!

--
Leo Li