harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Recommend to use a newer version of mx4j.
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:57:59 GMT
Hi, Mark:
     I have made a little modification to download mx4j-3.0.2 directly from
source forge since it is not available right now on ibiblio.
     The patch is ready of HARMONY-3147.
     Hope I have not missed something in the patch.
     Besides, if it is OK, I have thought of extracting some steps that can
be define as a macro thus maybe we can reuse it, especially to download zips
from sourceforge.:)

Good luck!