harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Zvolsky" <i.zvol...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Harmony enabling at Windows / x86_64
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:20:40 GMT
Hello,

Some time ago, I found out that Harmony is not buildable on Windows / x86_64
(EM64T).
I tried to reanimate at least the build which has required to update both
classlib and drlvm build files, create stubs for some functions, etc.

I've put my results (for now only classlib part) to HARMONY-3188.
Could someone take a look? The comments are welcome.

In particular, Geir might want to look at the first comment in the
description :)

Thanks,
Ivan