harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] potential for race condition in jni.cpp jni_init()
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:33:44 GMT
Hello, Geir,

It seems to me that you identified the problem correctly. My
assumption about planned design was as follows, but this design wasn't
reflected in Eugenes' implementation.

To process any invocation API call one should call to a component
manager which knows about multiple VMs etc.  Component manager
interfaces are synchonized.

A component manager is statically linked with APR. It is a singleton.
It inititalizes porting library in a constructor. The call to
constructor is protected with compare and swap guard.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,