harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Enabling vmmagic support on 64bit OS - need package update to the latest version
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:56:43 GMT
Actually the only diff we need today is to add a single  method:
  /**
   * Fabricate an <code>Address</code> instance from a long
   *
   * @param address the long from which to create an <code>Address</code>
   *          instance
   * @return An address instance
   */
  public static Address fromLong(long address) {
    return null;
  }

So, if Robin can add this method to Address class and put a new version of
JAR to his site this is enough.

Another proposal about this JAR: AFAIK we need only 'org.vmmagic' package in
the JAR. Can we remove all other stuff from it and decrease the JAR size
from 1M to 10k?

--
Mikhail Fursov