harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] snapshots and a developers build
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:25:05 GMT

On Feb 7, 2007, at 7:21 AM, Kalpak Gadre wrote:

>> Ok - thanks for volunteering on this!  To start, we're going to
>> have to get the committers to be doing it first, because we want
>> to do automated uploads to comitter accounts or something.  But
>> we'll keep this in mind.
> Well, sorry for posting this mail twice. Why dont I see my mails on
> list? I recently subscribed from other
> mail account. Prior to that I could see my postings also appearing
> on the list? What maybe the reason?

I don't understand. Let me try to repeat :

1) You have two accounts you post from.  Yes?  What are they?

2) Are those two accounts both subscribed to the list?

3) You get all list traffic except your own when posting from gmail?

Are there any spam filters or such w/ gmail that might be catching
your own mails?

>> We have tons of other things to do as well though - what are you
>> interested in?
>> geir
> I can look through the Jira for any classlib related issues. But
> any from scratch task are welcome. Any pointers?
> Thanks,
> Kalpak

View raw message