harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt]Is there any testing parameters to exclude awt test cases ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:32:16 GMT
I think we're missing the core error here.  I had a set of problems
that looked like this when getting CC working on a remote emt64t box
(IOW, I wasn't at the console.)

I needed to :

1) install xmu-dev and xtst-dev due to how we find and load libraries

2) needed to set DISPLAY=:0.0

3) xhost +   to allow the tests to get a display

before you start excluding the tests, can we figure out what's
happening?

geir