harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib] need help debugging javax.* test cases in eclipse
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:19:14 GMT
I'm having an awful time using Eclipse to try to debug some test
cases in java.awt and javax.swing.  I can't seem to get the
classpaths right for Eclipse to find it and run it.  I am able to
debug other testcases that aren't in the java?.* package namespace.

It thought I would simply add bin/test to the boot classpath in the
Run/debug configuration for the testcase in question, but that
doesn't seem to work.  Anyone have any hints?

geir