harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] snapshots and a developers build
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:15:23 GMT

On Feb 7, 2007, at 12:32 AM, Kalpak Gadre wrote:

>> I'd like to get volunteers for this, and we can work out the
>> mechanics. I'm not sure how much duplication we want for given
>> operating systems.   I volunteer to do linux x86/x86_64 based on
>> ubuntu, and maybe we should also get a second set on RH or
>> something.  Someone needs to also volunteer for windows.
> I can do OpenSuSe 10.2.

Ok - thanks for volunteering on this!  To start, we're going to have
to get the committers to be doing it first, because we want to do
automated uploads to comitter accounts or something.  But we'll keep
this in mind.

We have tons of other things to do as well though - what are you
interested in?

geir