harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:48:02 GMT
It would be good to find what were the reasons for excluding those 12 tests.

For example, the first test in the patch:
org/apache/harmony/auth/tests/module/Krb5LoginModuleTest.java

was originally excluded in build.xml with the following comment:
<!-- The test is under development     -->
<!-- excluded to avoid random failures -->

Since that the code of the test was not modified, so the test is still
incomplete and should not be returned back.

Other tests may have similar problems too

Thanks,
Mikhail