harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][classlib] x-lists clean-up
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:48:02 GMT
It would be good to find what were the reasons for excluding those 12 tests.

For example, the first test in the patch:

was originally excluded in build.xml with the following comment:
<!-- The test is under development     -->
<!-- excluded to avoid random failures -->

Since that the code of the test was not modified, so the test is still
incomplete and should not be returned back.

Other tests may have similar problems too

2007/2/19, tatyana doubtsova <tatyanadoubtsova@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I've run excluded classlib tests on win ia32 drlvm|ibmvme, linux ia32
> drlvm|ibmvme, linux em64t drlvm and found out that 12 tests from common
> x-lists passed on all 5 configurations. The tests are from auth, luni,
> nio_char, rmi, sound, text, lang-manegement, and security modules. I've
> prepared the patch for x-lists clean-up:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3194.  Commiters, would you,
> please, have a look and apply, if there are no objections?
> Thanks,
> Tanya

View raw message